Interested in being part of our journey? If so, keep reading! This may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
We are keen to find a flexible and like-minded Dynamics BC Developer to join our Wroclaw’s team. At Solteq, you will be part of an evolving, Nordic company that place a strong emphasis to work together, constantly challenge ourselves to continue delivering high-quality best-in-class solutions, and provide our customers with products and services they expect and deserve but as well to have fun in the process. As part of our experienced team of programmers and consultants, you’ll be responsible for analyzing business processes and functional specifications in order to execute solutions that will improve the overall efficiency while building performance-focused code.
Not only will you deliver improvements to ERP systems ensuring high levels of functionality, but you will be part of the system implementation through the whole lifecycle (including architecture planning, installations, and troubleshooting problems in live systems).
Cloud computing has become increasingly important for us and our clients who leverage the latest technologies. Therefore you would face a great opportunity to work with Azure, starting from DevOps for quality and efficient development and deployment, through the Azure SQL, Azure VM, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, and more.
Knowledge of SaaS and cloud computing, especially using Microsoft Azure, is of interest to us filling this role.
You are able to break down complex problems and to outline dandy, easy-to-maintain products that are resilient and robust. You also have the ability to gather requirements from the business, instill trust in the minds of our clients, and communicate ideas clearly to team members in order to support multi-person projects. You have a vested interest in using the latest technologies and are constantly seeking to expand your knowledge and stay ahead of the pack.
- Hands-on Dynamics NAV & BC Development experience (C/AL programming language, AL programming language, extension-driven development, Docker containers)
- Good grasp of dotNet development skillset would be a nice touch to your experience
- Azure hands-on experience (particularly: Logic Apps and DevOps) would be a huge advantage
- Hands-on NAV Administration experience and Git
- SQL Server configuration, administration, and optimization for NAV would be an additional advantage
- Hands-on experience of LS Retail solutions (LS NAV, LS Omni, LS Activity, etc.) would be a huge advantage but is not mandatory
- Ability to communicate clearly on a business and technical level
- Ability to work on problems of significant scope independently and to contribute effectively as a member of a team
- Must have a good grasp of the English language both verbal and written (daily communication with a remote team)
- New Office located in the center of Wrocław, by the railway station
- LuxMed and MultiSport Card
- Free Snacks, Coffee and fresh fruits
- Tuesday breakfasts
- Burger lunch last Monday of the month
- Language classes, Massage in the office
- A top-notch equipment
- Parking space for employees
- Team events
- Trainings & certifications
Solteq is a Nordic industry-independent IT provider and software house that specializes in digital business solutions. Our mission is to simplify the digital world to make a better tomorrow. We are a partner who knows what it takes to win in digital disruption, regardless of our customer’s industry.
Our over 580 experts, who work in five countries, develop and implement solutions for clients mainly in the Nordic countries.
Solteq´s team in Wroclaw of about 60 people is a combination of experienced and young talent with a common goal to deliver outstanding customer experiences. Our work culture is based on Nordic values, we use agile methods, and we are working closely together with our Nordic colleagues. We have fun at work.