Ogłoszenie numer: 2532172, z dnia 2019-07-08
WMSD is a small consulting company focused on developing tailor-made software solutions for complex engineering problems. We work everyday side by side with our customers to bridge the gap between their requirements and real world working solutions. Following the Agile principles, we respond quickly to evolving requirements typical of R&D projects. Our projects include development of web and desktop applications, database solutions and algorithm prototyping. Our work follows closely customer projects which could last from a few months up to one year. Our ideal candidates for the position will have a strong self-motivation, heigh work ethics and will be able to drive our projects to success.
C# .NET, Angular Developer
Miejsce pracy: dolnośląskie
- Develop software applications from concept to deployment and testing.
- Propose solutions of problems presented by the client, validation of existing solutions.
- Work closely with user during the life-cycle of the project.
- Cooperate closely with client developers as a single SCRUM team.
- Design and implementation of front-end or back-end - support for full stack developer.
- Self-motivation, communication skills and ability to work remotely are essential.
- C# experience (.NET ecosystem).
- Written and spoken English skills – advanced level (this requirement could be mitigated for good candidate).
Nice to have:
- MS SQL (Entity Framework) and database architecture.
- Angular (version 6 or higher) knowledge and understanding.
- Basic version control (e.g. GIT, SVN).
- MVVM or MVC experience.
Occasional trip to the clients premises(Germany) will be requested.
Interesting R&D projects with different duration and responsibilities.
Salaries comparable to Western European level.
Home-office work style.
Possibility to negotiate working times and cooperation type.