QIAGEN is one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. With our sample to insight solutions that unlock valuable molecular information from biological samples, QIAGEN helps to improve healthcare and safeguard our societies, enables the development of new medicines and paves the way for scientific breakthroughs.
Join the revolution – and see how you can make a difference!
Functional Area: Sales & Business Development
Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
- Active selling of service products to customers using QIAGEN instrumentation or Partner Business equipment to reach or overachieve the service budget.
- Responsibility for a regional service budget.
- Contacting customers mainly via phone and electronic channels.
- Close co-operation with Field Sales, Marketing, Service Administration and Service management.
- Efficient communication with customers and colleagues including the exchange with the EMEA InsideSales Service specialists.
- Documentation of activities in the QIAGEN’s CRM Tool (salesforce.com).
- Take part in developing and implementation of action plans to roll out marketing activities, specific customer solutions etc.
- Regular reporting towards service management.
- Bachelor of Science or comparable degree with professional experience, Molecular Biology background desirable.
- Practical experience in handling laboratory instrumentation and/or service preferred.
- Sales or customer service experience.
- Fluency in English is mandatory fluency in one additional language would be an asset: German, French or Italian.
- Low level of travel activities ca. 10%.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in teams.
- Strong business sense, customerand result-orientation.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Possibility to develop in an international company;
- Attractive office location in Sky Tower;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Language classes;
- Private medical care;
- Group Life Insurance;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Happy Monday :)