Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
You will be a part of Central Asset Management team in largest organization in Nokia – Mobile Networks
What you will learn and contribute to
On a daily basis you will work as a Global Admin support team member. You will work with our main tool used for planning R&D expenses.
Your main task will be:
- Being a first line of contact for internal users 4budget application, and support them (e.g. to diagnose and solve issue occurred in tool)
- Maintain and update parameters in the tool
- Update team/tool website
- Reproduce bugs and test all fixes/solutions provided by IT development team
You will work with:
Your skills and experience
- Student status with Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science, Business Administration/Economics, Software Technology or equivalent education
- availability to work at least 3/5
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- good knowledge about Microsoft Excel
- serving attitude and understanding of Helpdesk work and tasks
It would be nice if you also had:
- basic knowledge about ERP systems (SAP P10/P20)
- ability to read technical documentation
- ability to learn quickly
- problem solving attitude
- excellent communication skills
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.