Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
Mobile Networks is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
Our project is a set of smaller projects in form of specialised applications prepared for internal customers, e.g. specific roles or whole teams. As a team, we create products developed in many technologies like Python, Bash, Ruby on Rails, React, Django, Angular JS. In Machine Learning we currently use TensorFlow, Sklearn but we are open to introduce pyTorch and other options.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and reviewing requirements for functional, design and interface specifications from scratch based on user stories
- Leading architecture design and code refactoring for projects
- Sharing SW development knowledge, design patterns, good practices and supporting the team with technical knowledge
- Developing and maintaining of both monolithic and distributed solutions, concentration on backend with frontend support
- Verificating of DoD and alignment with SW development principles for implementations done by team members
- Influencing backlog building and task planning with technical background
- Senior level knowledge of Python
- Experience with: Linux (shell, shell scripting); Git, GitLab or GitHub
- Experience with Machine Learning, Data Analysis
- Knowledge of microservice architectures
- Experience from past projects, showing technical leadership potential
Nice to have:
- Graduate of Computer Science, Telecommunications or similar fields of study
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs, and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.