IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the worlds economy. IBM Services partners with the worlds leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
The QA Analyst is responsible for reviewing the work product from various AML engagements for compliance with internal policies and procedures, all applicable laws and regulatory guidelines.
Scope of Duties:
- Perform quality control reviews of work and documentation.
- Work with KYC CDD Team Leads to provide feedback as defined by engagement.
- Present issues and resolutions to various audiences including analysts, management, clients, regulatory authorities and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify gaps and deficiencies in internal and client processes, policies and procedures as well as create and implement corrective action plans.
- Participate in the development and implementation of review policies, checklists, goals, objectives and procedures.
- Manage and support projects and departmental initiatives.
- Participate in client and senior management meetings
- Communicate error trends and high-risk cases with management team.
- Proactively identify and report issues to senior management.
- Develop Quality Control reporting standards.
What we offer you:
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role - you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and youll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainings and language courses - global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, thats why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
- Fluent in English.
- 2+ years of experience conducting quality control in the areas of KYC reviews preferred.
- Working knowledge of various laws, regulations, and industry guidance that affect internal and financial institutions compliance programs.
- Experience evaluating banking transactions and conducting various types of AML and investigation reviews.
- Experience evaluating Customer Identification Program (CIP), Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and KYC profiles.
- Familiarity with various AML monitoring systems and commercial research databases.
- Experience drafting Suspicious Activity Reports.
- Experience writing business requirements, procedures and/or policy document
- Proven ability to independently make decisions that contribute to the success of an engagement while simultaneously protecting the interests of the company.
- Highly effective communicator, both verbal and written, with strong presentation and leadership skills required.
- Must be able to work and thrive in a fast paced, high intensity, high demand and deadline driven environment.
- Excellent computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency by responding immediately to escalated issues and rapidly changing priorities.
- Dutch language skills as an asset
- Must possess critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Exemplary customer service towards both internal and external parties is a requisite for this position.
- Ability to handle and accomplish multiple tasks and resolve competing priorities effectively is essential.
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information in a professional manner.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you, this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working enviroment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.