"The most craziest projects are carried out by expanding the boundaries of innovation and progres!”
We employ nearly 700 specialists in France, Poland, Spain, Canda, USA and China. The Intitek Group advises and accompanies its Clients in digital transformation.
Intitek Polska with its branches in Poznań, Gdańsk, Warsaw, Cracow and Wroclaw is one of the main players in the outsourcing market in Poland. We operate in the area of specialized IT and engineering services."
Information about the project:
Perform application root cause analysis and problem investigation. Propose changes and improvement activities that make the application more efficient and/or reduce operation or maintenance cost. Document knowledge in order to improve efficiency.
- Receiving (Answering phone calls from end-users) and registering Service Requests (SR)
- Troubleshooting and resolution of SR’s thanks to the knowledge of Clients business applications used in dealer and workshop, personal skills, knowledge base, vendor literature and communication with team members
- Transfer/Escalation of SR’s to other Support Groups (SG)
- Keeping track of and follow up of SR’s transferred to other SG
- Informing users as to the progress of SR’s
- Responsibility for the Team SR’s.
- Direct contact with users and customers from Regions: EMEA
- Solving problems that appear in Clients Dealer’s and Workshop’s applications
- Working according to established rules and procedures as a member of the Global DBS Organization (registering, closing, monitoring and follow-up Service Requests)
- Working in accordance with ITIL and DBS Best Practices
- Microsoft environment knowledge
- Understanding networking principals
- Analytical ability to troubleshoot complex incidents
- General IT knowledge as a base to quickly learn and support a large number of business applications
- Active Directory (PC Environment) knowledge (will be an additional asset)
- Knowledge of English on level C1/B2, French on level C2, Portuguese or Italian on level C1
- Knowledge of Spanish will be an additional asset
- Private medical care
- MultiSport card
- Participation in innovative, international projects
- Attractive employment conditions based on an employment contract or B2B
- 25% remote work