Radpol is a known manufacturer in the Polish and European market of technologically advanced solutions for Energy, heating and gas, water and sewerage infrastructure sectors. In connection to the development of markets, we are currently looking for candidates to work in the Sales Department, for the following position:
Export sales in the pipe systems segment
Meeting the targets and sales plans set in the attributed region.
- We are looking for a dynamic, focused on achieving tasks and goals set, communicative and customer-orientated person,
- With a minimum 2 years of experience in sales in technical industries on Western European markets (experience in the heating / water and sewage industry will be an advantage),
- Minimum technical secondary education,
- Knowledge of foreign languages to an extent that allows achieving sales goals and tasks depending on the subordinate region. Preferred language: English or German, or both,
- This offer is addressed to foreigners,
- Availability and the ability to organize work independently,
- Reliability and punctuality in carrying out tasks,
- Willingness to work in a system home office with the system ERP, willingness to perform business trips,
- Good computer skills – MS Office,
- Active category B driving license and driving experience.
- Acquiring new markets and sales channels,
- Implementation of entrusted sales goals and level of new orders,
- Building and maintaining long -term relationships with existing customers and acquiring new customers,
- Active participation in negotiating Commercial conditions with customers,
- Providing substantive support to clients and their employees through training and technical consulting,
- Obtaining inquiries, preparing calculations and offers,
- Preparing reports, analysing trends, monitoring market and competitive activities, and identifying new sales opportunities,
- Enforcement of timely payments from costumers,
- Representing the Company through participation in industry seminars and fairs.
A dynamically developing work environment in which you can implement new ideas using your experience. Salary adequate to qualifications, competences and achieved goals as well as necessary work tools.