Do you always try to understand why everything works the way they do? Do you like knowing and understanding the overall picture? Are you a great communicator?
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about analysis and testing; someone who is interested in learning about our customers overall business strategy and is able to apply that knowledge to testing our products. We want someone who asks questions and is able to communicate their ideas and opinions to those around them.
Our team is responsible for ensuring the complete testing and quality for NetGuard Identity Access Manager, NetGuard Audit Compliance Audit Manager, NetGuard Compliance Template Manager, NetGuard Security Management Center, and NetGuard Workflow Automation Service.
As an Automation Engineer – Working Student your responsibilities may include
- developing test scenarios.
- writing and running manual or automated tests using Cucumber and Java to ensure functionality and quality standards are met
- developing automated tests of REST APIs
- isolating, duplicating, and resolving problems;
- setup and debug of the test environment and equipment;
- providing input into the test planning, test configurations, technical problem solution and reporting of progress during the verification cycle
Working Student will act under guidance on specified competence area that may include thesis-related work.
We work with
- Object Oriented software design paradigms, design patterns, modeling tools
- SQL DB
- Agile methodology
- knowledge of Java SE
- knowledge of Cucumber for Java will be seen as an asset
- basic knowledge of Python language
- knowledge of Object Oriented software design paradigms, design patterns, modeling tools
- knowledge of modern software development methodologies and processes
- familiarity with Linux/UNIX operating system
- basic knowledge of databases, HTML&CSS
- familiarity with container solutions(docker/kubernetes) will be seen as an asset
- familiarity with Spring will be seen as an asset
- basic knowledge about Agile methodology