- 3+ years of experience in business analysis;
- Excellent consultative, problem solving, requirements gathering & analytical skills and experience;
- Spoken and written English at Upper Intermediate level or higher;
- Experience in obtaining data from various resources and combining it into clear, complete, and comprehensible requirements;
- Experience in developing requirements for mobile and web applications;
- Project artefacts creation (user stories, use cases, etc.);
- Skills using prototyping tools;
- Use of modeling tools and notations would be a plus;
- Knowledge of MS Office, Jira, Confluence;
- Experience and ability to work in Agile/Scrum team environment, defining and following analysis timelines within an Agile lifecycle (sprints, backlog prioritizing, etc.);
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas: business management, economics, mathematics, accounting, computer science;
- Ability to define optimal Business Analysis Approach for the Projects of different kind;
- Experience in interns mentoring;
- Clear understanding of web-applications architecture on all levels (network, data, backend, frontend).
- Knowledge of different business domains (more than 2) would be a plus;
- Project management experience would be a plus;
- Experience developing user test cases and functional testing.
- Participating in meetings with customers, presenting delivered features, and functionality discussion;
- Providing detailed analysis and documenting program logic for mobile and web applications;
- Gathering, documenting, and prioritizing requirements. Creating user stories and use cases;
- Support of development and QA teams during functionality implementation;
- Mentoring of Junior Business Analysts;
- Setting up Business Analysis on the projects from the scratch.
- Young and friendly team,
- Corporate and social events,
- Social package (additional medical insurance, Multisport or sports activities compensation, etc.),
- Free English and German courses.
dolnośląskie / Wrocław