Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
You will be daily responsible for development in short term projects by supporting tools and new features which are part of our ongoing projects. Working Student will act under guidance on specified competence area that may include thesis-related work.
- OOP, OOD
- STL, Boost
- status of student of Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- knowledge of C++ programming
- familiarity with Linux/Unix
- knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Programming
- acquaintance with cellular and broadband 3G or 4G access technologies (UMTS, LTE) will be an advance
- analytical thinking skills
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)