Nr ref.: LP/CD/POZ/05
Working closely with Product Design, Business Analysis, Systems Analysis, Quality Assurance and Customer Support to help assess, enhance, maintain and support software solutions to business problems. Using strong logic, computer language skills, combined with healthcare industry and practical knowledge, deliver and maintain applications and software providing comprehensive business solutions to the healthcare industry.
This role will provide you the opportunity to lead key activities to progress your career.
These responsibilities include some of the following:
- You implement, deploy and operate your team’s cloud native microservices in the production environment and foresee, identify and solve production issues
- You support junior team colleagues through coaching and code reviews
- You follow agile working principles and focus on values such as objectives and key results
- You drive quality and standards in our engineering community
- We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Multiple years of experience in building, deploying, scaling, and shaping an API product including API gateway
- Practical experience in operating technical software systems based on cloud environments (Azure or GCP) including site reliability thinking
- Understanding of resilience patterns and for building distributed systems in an organization at scale as well as strong track record in microservice architectures