WHAT WE OFFER YOU
While our office is in Krakow and Wroclaw, we are offering the option to work remotely from anywhere in Poland! You may be required to relocate and work from the office in Krakow or Wroclaw in the future, advanced notice will be provided. Please note eligibility criteria applies for remote working.
- Competitive Salaries
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Quarterly Recognition Program
- Private LUX MED Medical Care
- PZU Life Insurance
- MyBenefit (inc. Multisport)
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Product & Upskilling Training
- Wellness & Engagement Program
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Responsible for analysing online advertising content and business websites
- Use this analysis to construct and modify ad texts / extensions to achieve clients expectations
- Ensure excellent use of spelling and grammar is maintained in all tasks
- Manage the quality of your work in line with the client’s policies and procedures
- Manage and complete a set number of ad groups per day to meet productivity expectations
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German for this role is essential
- Experience in the online industry and good knowledge of websites navigation
- Proven ability to deliver high quality results while paying strict attention to detail
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Intermediate I.T. skills with the ability to quickly learn new tools
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Majorel is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Majorel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or any other basis as protected by local law.
Majorel and its employees do not tolerate, engage in or support Human Trafficking, Forced Labor or Child Labor of any kind through Majorel’s activities, including in its supply chain, or assist Majorel clients or any other party in doing so.