WHAT WE OFFER YOU
While our office is in Krakow and Wroclaw, we are offering the option to work remotely from anywhere in Poland! You may be required to relocate and work from the office in Krakow or Wroclaw in the future, advanced notice will be provided. Please note eligibility criteria applies for remote working.
- Competitive Salaries
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Quarterly Recognition Program
- Private LUX MED Medical Care
- PZU Life Insurance
- MyBenefit (inc. Multisport)
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Product & Upskilling Training
- Wellness & Engagement Program
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Provide high quality online customer service via phone, chat and email
- Deliver efficient troubleshooting and query resolution and assist customers with account optimisation
- Upsell additional product features to existing B2B customers
- Ability to research and develop knowledge of customers products and services
- Meet deadlines with a fast paced environment
- Gain an in depth knowledge and understanding of all online advertising services
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Romanian
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and confidence in dealing with customers
- Intermediate I.T. skills with the ability to quickly learn new tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Self-motivation to meet and exceed individual and team targets
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Majorel is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Majorel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or any other basis as protected by local law.
Majorel and its employees do not tolerate, engage in or support Human Trafficking, Forced Labor or Child Labor of any kind through Majorel’s activities, including in its supply chain, or assist Majorel clients or any other party in doing so.