Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Mobile Networks is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
Your potential team is responsible for very important part of project.
- development, Maintenance tool common for components in RF Software connected to CDIT
- pipeline improvements - setting direction and implementing the basics
- development on Cloud process owners
- review Processes related to the building application process and their enforcement
What you will learn and contribute to
Start with an entry statement on who you are looking for.
- you will be a key expert in modernizing our delivery capability
- management CDIT domain (design and implement automation solutions within a services scope)
- coordinating DevOps team
Your skills and experience
- hands on experience in maintenance of CDIT environment
- high expertise in designing and administrating CDIT tools and practices
- experience in opimatization processes
- scripting languages (Bash, Python)
- containerization tools (Docker)
- Linux environment in terms of system administration (e.g. RedHat, Ubuntu)
- Continuous Integration tools: Jenikns, gitLab
- experience in technical leadership and team’s work coordination
Nice to have:
- experience in working in the Agile methodology
- experience in Yocto
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.