About the project
Working Student’s duties are about supporting daily software integration – a process done by the automated systems which put together all the changes in project source code delivered by the developers.
The person in this role constantly helps to improve and automate the integration process and the tools used to achieve highest levels of reliability and completion time. SCM takes care about build and release processes, set up, improve and maintain Continuous Delivery for automatic build, deliver and release processes, develops and maintains build systems and deploys cloud computing for SW building.
- Status of student of Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent team player
- Knowledge of C/C++ language
- Knowledge on SW testing basics
- Knowledge of Object Oriented software design paradigms, design patterns
- Scripting languages: Bash and Python
- Version control systems Git/SVN
- Continuous Delivery systems (Jenkins)
- Build tools: Make, Cmake, Yocto/Bitbake