Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarbowa 32
Woodwardis a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodwardtechnology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact. In our facility in Niepołomice we are designing, manufacturing and testing electronic controllers for aerospace and various industries and mechanical components for aerospace and energy industry.
Join our Team as an Engineering Manager.
Nr Ref.: 2100779
Engineering Managers at Woodward are a vital component of our development teams. Here, servant leadership is not a catch phrase, it is a way of life!
Each day you will challenge your team members, peers, and leaders to continually improve. You will lead a highly energetic and diverse team of software developers through DO-178 DAL A multi-year projects.
Our products are forging emerging technologies in Cybersecurity, IoT, AI, and Agile. We create airplane control systems including engines, hydraulics, motors, and flight surfaces. Many of our teammates have a deep love and passion for aviation!
- Grow within this role,
- Establish a stellar process framework,
- Devise individual career mapping for your team,
- Align your team with multi-year strategic visions
Are ready for the challenge?
- Software development
- Aviation, Automotive, Medical, Space or other embedded and safety critical systems
- Team Leadership or Management
- Project management concepts
- Agile/Scrum framework
- BS/BA in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- PPK: Woodward offers payment to your PPK account up to 4% of your compensation depending on seniority
- Relocation support