Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions. It is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, which creates and delivers high-impact solutions that enable clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness.
The role is to lead the monthly & annual reporting within the Polish business, working closely with the European Head office in Luxembourg and ultimately reporting back to the US Company’s Headquarters.
- Polish Statutory and Tax Accounting Reporting
- Understanding the rules and regs
- Advanced English Level (C1)
- Worked with a US firm - nice to have
- Worked in manufacturing or FMCG - nice to have
- Worked with BPCS ERP system and SAP - nice to have
- Fixed-term employment contract with the possibility of the further extension of the contract
- Full-time job
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary
- Fully remote job post