Have you recently considered changing your working environment? Here is your chance, as Wroclaw Operations Team (part of the Baseband Platform) is looking for a full-time System Fault Coordinator willing to reinforce our fault management’s ranks. If you don’t have experience in such role, no worries, we will provide you with a comprehensive training on our product, analysis techniques and internal tools.
Baseband Platform is responsible for development of Base Transceiver Station System Modules, starting from conceptual and architectural design, going through prototypes bring-up together with first SW injections, and ending with completely functional System Module.
Operations team is responsible for delivering high quality fault management services.
Your daily duties will include:
- Reporting work progress to project management
- Tracking an e-mail box and dispatching received inquires
- Verifying fault reports correctness and checking delivered content against Nokia’s internal standard
- Coordinating developers / pre-screeners work
- Tracing investigation progress and reporting it during daily meetings with fault managers
- Organizing and participating in task force meetings for a complex and high-priority issues
- Checking fix/solution availability and updating verification status
- Cooperating with developers, testers and other fault analyst teams
- Getting cross-domain BBP knowledge
- Extremely good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Can-do attitude
- Willingness for self-development
- Very good English, both written and spoken
- Microsoft Office