Ogłoszenie numer: 4052961, from 2021-01-01
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be a leader within a highly successful global payroll services business? Are you an innovative and experienced German Payroll Implementation Consultant? Are you looking to take your career to the next level by driving success through our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Diversity and Community? Do you have a strong work ethic, global mindset and the desire to help build a great culture?
iiPay is a high growth, innovative company, based in US, Europe and Singapore focused on delivering an outstanding customer experience and service levels. Our payroll managed service is underpinned by our market leading global payroll management system delivering a unique client experience and value-added services.
iiPay has a unique opportunity for a highly experienced and motivated German Payroll Implementation Consultant who wants to be part of this rapidly expanding business, understanding the client’s requirements to develop their international payrolls to help drive to our goal of ‘Paying the Planet’.
German Implementation Consultant
Our highly motivated and engaged team members are at the heart of our success! This role requires being responsible for completing the implementation of client payrolls into the Datev system. Working in collaboration with iiPay’s payroll teams based in the UK, US and Hungary and our in-country partners to service iiPay’s global client base.
This role will be remote.
Key objectives of the role
he ideal candidate must have experience with the Datev payroll module in addition to a proven track record in the following areas:
- Project Set-up – working with the internal project team, clients and our local country payroll partners, to organise and run kick off meetings, create project plans and deliver implementation packs.
- Client and Project Management – Support project review calls (internal and external), co-ordinating and delivering on the project streams. Manage any changes to the scope of work and delivery schedule
- Payroll Process – Define and set-up the agreed client payroll processes, establishing all of the payroll and data needs.
- Local Registration Management – Work with the local country payroll partners to conclude all local registration processes for the client.
- Payment and Banking Process Definition – Work with the iiPay treasury team, the payroll partner and client to agree and set-up all payment and banking processes
- System set-up and parallel payroll process – define, agree and configure all interfaces, reports and systems configurations to successfully deliver the parallel payroll processes
- Go-live transition – work with the iiPay operations team and client account manager to transition the payroll at go live to the operations team.
- Sign-off and documentation – Work with the client to sign-off the project and document all of the client specific needs and processes.
What are we looking for in you?
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a multi-client payroll environment, managing a diverse range of payrolls and client relationships and has a proven track record of delivering German payrolls.
- Experience of DATEV Software is essential, specifically the payroll module.
- Competent with German payroll complexities, including different terms and conditions and the compliant treatment of differing wage codes.
- Competent in implementing new payrolls into the system.
- Compliant with German legislation and periodic statutory requirements.
- Multilingual with German and Business English
- Is experienced in working with international clients both small and large (FTSE & Fortune 500) and has the ability to communicate clearly and gain trust with clients.
- Is a highly motivated and driven professional, with excellent communication skills and a track record of delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Experience of working within a service delivery environment.
- Extremely organised and takes pride in the standard of their work.
- Can demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with iiPay’s clients and be assertive in a professional manner.
- Has intermediate to high level Excel skills and is capable of effectively and efficiently manipulating data within an Excel workbook.