German-speaking presales consultant (SAP)
- Deals Support: Deliver presentations covering SAP and partner software solutions to customers (remote and on-site);
- Prepare and show value-based demonstrations in support of sales cycles (including personalization of materials based on the customer requirements);
- Execute requirements gathering sessions with representatives from the customer in order to understand their needs;
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP solutions and appropriate industries;
- RfX proposals preparation;
- Knowledge transfer to the implementation team as part of the post-sales process.
- Demand Generation: Support sales and marketing events both on-site and remotely;
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify whitespace opportunities at accounts.
- Sales Readiness: Participate in demo system configuration by raising demand and providing valuable feedback about customers/industry needs;
- Participate in configuration and testing.
- Implementation Projects Support: Involvement in deployment project as SAP consultant based on project needs, capacity, and workload.
- 5+ years of pre sales experience and deep knowledge of SAP solutions;
- Excellent command of written and spoken German (Advanced, must have), command of English is a substantial plus;
- Functional knowledge in SAP MM, SAP QM, SAP SD;
- Functional knowledge in SAP S/4HANA and SAP Ariba is a substantial plus;
- Experience in all phases of the presales process;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, confidence to present & lead meetings;
- Practical knowledge and experience in working with clients (remote and on-site);
- Highly self-organized and precise.
- Young and friendly team,
- Corporate and social events,
- Social package (additional medical insurance, Multisport or sports activities compensation, etc.),
- Free English and German courses.
dolnośląskie / Wrocław