- Strong Go development skills (2+ years);
- Experience in NoSQL databases (including MongoDB) and RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Strong understanding of software best practices, data structures, algorithms, databases and networks;
- Fluent English (intermediate, upper-intermediate or advanced);
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Degree in a related field or equivalent experience will also be considered.
- Excellent working environment: the company is big enough to be reliable, yet small enough to be person-oriented;
- Full-cycle projects and product development;
- Training & development-focused approach: clear roadmap for training employees to sustain and enhance the productivity of the organization as a whole, internal technical meetups, free English classes;
- Collaboration with the teams from the European Union and United States both on-site and remotely;
- Work-life balance to suit everyone.
- Design and develop large scale web applications using Go;
- Focus on Back-end software development and interface with third party API’s;
- Contribute to the overall software development life-cycle including requirements gathering/analysis, design, development, release/version control, testing, deployment and support;
- Be a part of an agile-based and globally distributed team.
- Young and friendly team,
- Corporate and social events
- Social package (additional medical insurance, Multisport or sports activities compensation, etc.),
- Free English and German courses.
dolnośląskie / Wrocław