Dajar is a distributor of homeware and garden furniture as well as professional articles for the HoReCa sector. We owe our wide range of products to cooperation with the biggest manufacturers in the world. We ourselves also specialize in manufacturing, mainly garden and camping furniture as well as ironing boards and clothes dryers.
Company co-creates 1200-strong team of people. Knowledge, experience and systematic development of employees DAJAR provides all clients a professional approach at every stage cooperation. The basis of success is great attention to customer satisfaction, constantly anticipating market expectations and exceptional attention to the high quality of products and goods. The quality of the products, professionalism and modern technologies used in the production are confirmed international quality certificates: ISO 9001:2000, TÜV GS i EN 581 (PN 581).
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
- Maintain existing customers in the territories assigned
- Develop new markets and increase the business on existing markets
- To establish marketing and sales policy in the assigned markets
- Minimum 4 years of international sales experience – professional experience and profile of the candidate will be valued in relations to mass market and contact to retailers
- Fluency in English and Polish is necessary – other languages will be taken into considerations
- A chance to make a real impact, drive own initiatives, create and realize boldest ideas
- Dynamic organization with leading position in their fields of expertise
- Attractive compensation package and success related bonus system
- Salary according to skills and experience of the candidates