Be | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate. For our partner, a multinational medical technology company in Wroclaw, we are looking for a Communications Manager (Strategy, Technology Adoption).
Location: Wroclaw, Warsaw or remote
The role can be performed fully remotely, however the first few days potentially it would be necessary to go to the Wroclaw office for equipment and accesses activation.
This role will be responsible for developing and executing a strategy that leads to both effective communication within IT as well as demonstrates and propagates the value crafted by IT to business partners. This is a highly visible role within the IT organization and requires a strong background in supporting a distributed team in a fast-paced environment and experienced engagement with executive leaders. The role reports to IT VP Enterprise Technology with a dotted line to CIO.
- Serve as the IT liaison to the global communications teams to drive aligned communications across the company.
- Develop a comprehensive communications plan for internal and external audiences, internal IT organization and stakeholder organizations across the company.
- Establish a communications framework for regularly educating, informing and engaging audiences for IT’s progress against its strategic objectives as well as value delivered.
- Help shape the organization’s perception of our IT portfolio. Managing this perception involves developing communication strategies for IT in collaboration with our leaders to ensure that the released content is engaging and consistent with the strategy at large.
- Develop and support a comprehensive communications plan for organizational communications, such as strategy updates, internal news and developments, using a variety of channels.
- Support a continued cadence of updates to keep the IT organization both advised of internal happenings and engaged with the rest of the organization.
CIO and IT Leadership Communications
- Support the CIO via written strategic technical messaging for external panels, roundtables, and interviews.
- Within the broader Executive Communications function, support executive communications function for the CIO, including developing the messaging platform and executing it in the form of executive engagement and speaking opportunities, as well as social media presence.
- Create innovative presentations and messaging development for IT’s executive leaders for both internal and external forums.
Technology Adoption & Change Management
- Drive internal communications needs for adoption of new technology and change management to keep targeted audiences advised when necessary.
- Strong experience in driving organizational and technical communications
- Should be able to “translate” technical language, topics, and projects into layperson’s language that non-technical business stakeholders will understand and value
- Self-starter with the ability to formulate a clear point of view and exercise high judgement
- Excellent writing and communication skills with a roll-up your sleeves mindset
- Proven background creating communications that drive measurable and effective outcomes
- Leadership skills that foster collaboration and partnership with other internal executive communication teams
- Experience with multi-channel outreach, tools and systems to serve various needs
- Strong leadership skills who understands and values not just the “what” required from team members but the importance of the cultural “how”
- Fluency in English, Polish is a nice to have
- Competitive salary (UoP up to 19 k pln gross; B2B contract up 140 zl p/h net + VAT)
- Friendly and open-minded team
- International environment
- Option to activate healthcare and multisport program