Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
- Refining and implementing user stories with a team to deliver new features for our products.
- Providing unit, module, integration and end-to-end tests for the developed software.
- Taking part in implementation & testing cycles as part of our scrum teams.
We work with:
- Python, Go, C++, CSS, HTML
- EJB, Spring, Hibernate
- OOP, OOD, ATDD, TDD
- Maven, Git, Gerrit, ZUUL, Jenkins
- IBM WebSphere, Tomcat
- Linux/Unix, Docker
- JIRA, Confluence
- Enrolled in Master’s or bachelor’s program.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Java Development Knowledge
- Able to communicate in English.
- Knowledge of Linux operating system