Ogłoszenie numer: 3952806, z dnia 2020-11-30
Junior Full Stack Developer
Miejsce pracy: dolnośląskie
We are looking for an entry-level full-stack developer that can understand, build on and use various platforms to execute what needs to be delivered for our clients. If you are a self-sufficient person, you love learning new things every day, and you are not afraid of asking questions and taking decisions yourself - this is a role for you.
The full stack developer plays a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems. The full stack developer works as a team member along with the Technical Architect, Project Manager and Quality Assurance team. He/She has always loyal to the programming best practices, promotes code reusability and represents the front line of production quality.
- Participate in project planning/quote process with project managers, and team leads
- Contributing ideas and efforts toward internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems
- Identifying technical risks
- Ensuring that delivered solutions meet technical and functional requirements
- Manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on time and on budget
- Configuration, development and implementation of websites, e-commerce platforms, tracking tools
- Custom programming, web application development, databases setup, integration with 3rd party APIs
- Assist in release/deployment planning and execution activities
- 1+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Passionate in programming, including customisation, web services, APIs
- Familiarity with source control systems such as GitLab or Bitbucket
- Software development experience in two or more general-purpose programming languages: PHP, NodeJs, Java, C++, Python, Ruby
- Good knowledge of three or more tools: Slack, Google Drive, Google Data Studio, Zapier, Bitrix24
- Experience with one or more internet marketing tools: Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Active Campaign, SendGrid, Twilio
- Experience with Shopify or/and other e-commerce solutions
- Experience with API integration of one or more: Amazon Seller Central (API), eBay (API), Zoho (CRM and Zoho API), Facebook (API)
- Working experience of MySQL or equivalent databases
- A competitive salary and financial package including performance-related bonuses and company profit sharing
- Life and Health Insurance provided
- Fantastic colleagues with a great family company culture
- Great opportunities for personal development - Nitro allows you to develop in areas you are passionate about… if you want to do something, you have the freedom to go and do it!
- A true mix of agency and start-up - lead by a leading tech investor, Nitro is an agency with an innovative startup mindset.
- Company laptop and equipment provided