Our strength comes from our employees’ potential. Are you looking for a job?
Would you like to work in the international food concern?
Join our team in the position of:
Today, Nestlé Purina PetCare is one of the worlds leading pet care companies. At Nestlé Purina PetCare, we are passionately committed to develop innovative solutions that enrich the lives of pets and the people who love them. Our dedication to pets, and their owners, directs everything we do, every day, everywhere.
The Nestlé Group is the world’s largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.pl
- Follow all activities related to receiving, installation and start-up of new equipment – Automated Guided Vehicles (forklifts) with all necessary infrastructure around
- Support production and maintenance with the start-up of new line/s
- Coordinate supplier and daily working activities (safety related task, coordination with other companies)
- Support commissioning and qualification of line/s according to Nestlé Purina standard and way of working
- Ensuring the user requirements are implemented by the supplier with Project leader
- Participation to full Management process of Capital investment, from request to Factory handover with Project Leader
- Coordination with other project function (Production, Multipacking, Electrical Installations, Safety) and with Factory – on hardware and software level
- Procurement activities (Purchase order, tender preparation, cost management for small purchase)
- Preferred Master’s or Bachelor’s degree: Mechanical Engineering / Automation Engineering.
- Knowledge about PLC – Allen-Bradley Rockwell and Siemens
- Knowledge about PLC programming will be an additional advantage
- Knowledge about management software – SAP, DMO
- Basic Electrical knowledge (power distribution, low current IT: WiFi and Ethernet communication)
- Familiarity with reviewing and approving of technical documentation
- Good Communication skills, motivation and interpersonal skills
- Organization and Planning capability
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD
- Knowledge about Microsoft Project will be an additional advantage
- Good proficiency in Polish and English languages
- Possibility to work into international office place
- Get fully experienced into Food Industry and GMP regulations
- Gain knowledge of Project management way of working and capital project execution
- Medical care
- Additional benefits according to company policy
www.purina.pl i www.nestle.pl