Were GetResponse, a Polish SaaS company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world.
Weve been here since 1998. We’re global, remote and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars and useful analytical tools.
If you’re ready for an adventure where you can use your smarts, share your enthusiasm and conquer global markets — join our team!
The Talent Development team is all about people and their talents. Our role at GetResponse is to find, attract, retain and develop talents, all to help our people and our business grow.
If youre an excellent communicator, enthusiastic about the world of recruiting, please keep on reading.
Interested? Have a look at the list of responsibilities and requirements to see if you can picture yourself with us.
- a passion for people
- 1 year of experience in sourcing and recruitment - hands-on experience with full cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods would be a plus
- excellent command of English (C1 is a must)
- native Polish
- high energy and drive, with a strong positive outlook
- superb verbal and written communication skills
- critical-thinking and analytical skills
- exceptional time-management, organizational skills and attention to detail
- eagerness to learn
- ... well teach you the rest
- take care of the full cycle of the recruitment process, everything from sourcing to hiring
- build relationships and trust with your hiring managers, partner with them to identify recruitment needs
- work efficiently with the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- promote a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- organize and conduct trial period performance reviews
- participate in recruiting and employer branding events
- become data driven, learn how to use tools and metrics to perform your job to the fullest
- remote work
- home office subsidy and #getremote fund
- private health insurance
- mental health helpline
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards fund
- language classes