With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the Junior Technical ERP Specialist with English
- Cooperation with functional specialists and key users in solving incidents
- Administration and maintenance of the PeopleSoft Financials application;
- Writing and executing database SQL scripts
- Translating business processes and requirements into PeopleSoft functionalities;
- Cooperating with key users, while developing or changing the applications;
- Setting up and updating user manuals, work instructions and test scenarios;
- Bug fixing
- Creating and updating technical documentation
- Developing smaller application changes (interfaces, reports, layouts etc…)
- Good communication skills (in writing and speaking) of English, minim B2;
- Ability to find information, recognize needs and capture all requirements;
- Computer skills related to Microsoft Office, Excel (advanced required); SQL; Basics of TCP/IP networking;
- Ability to work according to procedures and independently as well as in a team;
- Openness to changes, projects and challenges;
- General knowledge in area of databases (Oracle);
- Conscientiousness, accuracy and perseverance;
- Reliable and responsible;
- High school, studies completed in IT or related fields.
- Experience in, or knowledge about, ERP systems is a big advantage;
- Experience in IT solutions implementation projects is a big advantage.
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offer - employment contract;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibly of development;
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunch pass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).