CPL Jobs Sp. z o.o. to część międzynarodowej grupy CPL Resources, notowanej na irlandzkiej i angielskiej giełdzie papierów wartościowych. Działalność rozpoczęliśmy w 1989 roku, w Irlandii. Od 2006 roku działamy na rynku ogólnopolskim. Ponad 20 lat doświadczenia w rekrutacji sprawiło, że CPL Jobs może zaoferować swoim Klientom i Kandydatom wsparcie na każdym etapie procesu rekrutacyjnego. W naszych kontaktach z kandydatami stawiamy na długofalowe relacje. Zapewniamy stały dostęp do informacji o najciekawszych projektach na rynku, doradzamy też w kwestii rozwoju kariery i wyboru optymalnego typu zatrudnienia. Pozwól nam poznać i zrozumieć swoje potrzeby, a pomożemy Ci osiągnąć Twoje cele.
- We are seeking a versatile, self-motivated candidate who will be responsible for providing an exceptional client support experience while exemplifying an advanced level of functional and technical support expertise for client’s product portfolio.
- The Level 2 Support Consultant will successfully engage with our enterprise clients through skillful analysis, effective communication, coordination and teaming with product management and development teams, and timely resolution of client incidents and requests.
Second Line Support (SLS) function for client’s product portfolio. SLS responsibilities include:
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction.
- Obtain detailed and accurate information relating to the business impact of client’s issues, utilizing effective questioning and troubleshooting techniques.
- Replicate, investigate, and diagnose issues. Document issues for further diagnostic of root cause isolation when needed.
- Analyze log files using standard debugging concepts.
- Liaise and work closely with internal company’s teams on escalated functional and technical issues, and product roadmap changes.
- Create and/or modify Support documentation for internal and external use.
- Provide client reports and attend client review meetings.
- Gather and present client insights to teams across the company while adhering to processes that ensure consistent and repeatable results.
- Liaise with Support management in North America, the UK and Poland.
Skills & experience:
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Good knowledge of SQL language
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems and tools
- Knowledge of software debugging and profiling tools
- Ability to read and understand source code in programming languages like Java/C/C++/C#
- Ability to create simple ad-hoc programs or scripts
- Educated to degree level or simila
- Previous experience supporting enterprise finance software products
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure, and to manage internal expectations around resolutions and timelines
- Good English skills, min. B2.
- Analytical mind-set
- Is resourceful, self-motivated with ability to work independently.
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourceful, organized and quick-witted
- Flexibility to work shifts to provide round the clock client service
- Experience and skills that would be beneficial:
• Understanding of accounting principles
• Experience in at least one of the Banking, Telco, High-Tech, or Insurance sectors
- Business analysis and testing experience
Availability and work shifts:
- Needs to cover mainly day shifts
- Possible home office (in particular when working on weekends/public holidays).
- Competitive Salary
- Work from home options
- Private healthcare (for employee and family)
- Profit related bonus
- Ability to purchase company shares on preferential terms
- Life and disability insurance
- Social Fund (multisport card, gift card for Christmas & Easter)
- English lessons during working hours
- Training budget
- Chillout room, board games, PS4
- Fresh fruits, tea and coffee
- Social Committee activities