As a Lead Game Developer, you will become our partner in creating the new studio and GENRE-DEFINING GAME!
We are looking for a professional who truly lives and breathes games. Someone who wants to set the direction of the frontend programming process in the studio and decide on its further development.
A professional who falls in love with our client - not a product or world-class written lines of code. Someone who looks beyond code and wants to understand the business standing behind the product. Does that sound like you? Great, come and join us!
- leading the development of new free-to-play games using Unity3D engine and Java server;
- exploring the market, experimenting and prototyping new game ideas;
- translating all product ideas into functional and clear game code;
- collaborating with a cross-functional team to achieve the best possible quality of our products;
- writing tools for game designers, artists, and testers;
- contributing to the overall game concept,
- seeking and resolving any performance and scalability challenges,
- delivering high-quality products abreast with Agile philosophy & Scrum practices with a true emphasis on cross-functionality and supporting each other.
- excellent knowledge of Unity 3D;
- 6+ years of professional game development experience;
- good knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- understanding of rendering pipeline;
- good knowledge of techniques for analyzing game performance, reducing memory consumption and minimizing frame time;
- knowledge of Git or other version control system;
- willingness to work as part of a team;
- clear and open communication on the needs, wants and ideas;
- hands-on approach;
- very good command of English and willingness to work in an international environment
- true passion for games.
- hobby projects that you can show (preferably projects in the field of game development);
- experience in mobile games performance optimization;
- knowledge of Java language;
- experience in developing client-server architecture.
Were offering a full range of the gaming industry perks and throwing in some more. Our new-established studio will give you:
- freedom of making partnership decisions;
- flat structure;
- direct influence on the final product and business direction;
- safe environment to develop yourself and your skills;
- friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- working hardware matters - win or mac with accessories - take your pick;
- award-winning office space in the center of warsaw;
- attractive remuneration based on experience and skills;
- company stock.
- development days (market reconstructions, communities of practice);
- access to educational books that you help us collect in our new office.
- assistance in relocation and relocation package;
- unique welcome pack;
- private medical care and multisport card;
- free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office;
- company trips and gatherings.