- 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Almost 5000 people employed in Poland in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
Our Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions for clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
The Network team is responsible for designing, configuring, implementing and running the (new) network infrastructures which have to cover either internal or external customer’s needs. If you are Network Engineer with a deep understanding of IT systems, specific network infrastructure knowledge, join us!
- handling incident, change and problem tickets
- performing advanced diagnosis on incidents
- providing continual service improvement tasks
- implementing non-standard changes to the environment
- identifying & investigating repeated issues and work with Network and responsible support group
- participating in challenging international projects
- analyzing system logs, events and monitoring alerts
- basic administration & troubleshooting of operating systems, custom applications and tools
- communicating and consulting effectively with customers, suppliers and colleagues within the team
- 2-3 years of experience in the area of Network technology, especially in Cisco/HP /Brocade /Riverbed /Juniper/F5 /Wi-Fi network solutions
- experience in load balancing and WAN optimization solutions
- knowledge in network appliances: access points, switches, routers, load balancers, traffic optimizers, hardware technologies, operation systems
- certifications or equivalent knowledge (one or more): CCNA/CCNP/RCSA/RCSP/F5-CA/F5-CTS/ JNCIA/JNCIP
- competence to work as team member
- good analytical skills
- ability to structure and draft technical documentation
- good social skills
- experience in working with customers
- English on intermediate level (at least B2 level)
- Good command of German and/or French (TOEIC certification) will be a plus.
We can offer you a Network Engineer job in a growing international company. The possibility to build international network infrastructures based on top of the art technologies.
- We ensure a great international working environment and continuously development, for example possibility of work with newest technologies like Software Define Network (ACI, Meraki, Viptela).
- We offer access to the modern network lab in Bydgoszcz.
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, internal and external trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you establish a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you up to 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you wish to apply for this position and be part of our team, please visit our careers page at jobs.atos.net, select Poland as country and complete our online application form.
- Remote working
- Private medical care including dental care
- Training and development programs
- Foreign languages learning
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- Medicover Benefits System (including Multisport)
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities