- Excellent working environment: the company is big enough to be reliable, yet small enough to be person-oriented;
- Full-cycle projects and product development;
- Training & development-focused approach: clear roadmap for training employees to sustain and enhance the productivity of the organization as a whole, internal technical meetups, free English classes;
- Collaboration with the teams from the European Union and United States both on-site and remotely;
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, loyal sick-leave policy, student-exam-session-friendly approach, corporate events and sport activities.
- Design and develop large scale web applications using Node.js;
- Focus on backend software development and interface with third party API’s;
- Contribute to the overall software development life-cycle including requirements gathering/analysis, design, development, release/version control, testing, deployment and support;
- Be a part of an agile-based and globally distributed team.
Need to have:
- Strong Node.js development skills;
- Experience in designing and developing of REST APIs;
- Experience with distributed source control systems (e.g. Git, Mercurial);
- Knowledge of frameworks available for Node.js (such as Nest.js, Express, SAP CAP, LoopBack);
- Experience in relational (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.), document-oriented databases (MongoDB) and KV-storage (Redis);
- Strong understanding of software best practices, data structures, algorithms, databases, and networks;
- Fluent English (Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate, Advanced);
- Availability to travel on business up to 15% of the work time.
Nice to have:
- Experience in writing unit, integration tests (Jest, Mocha, Chai, Supertest);
- Familiarity with message passing technology such as AMQP and ZeroMQ;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, etc.), Microsoft Azure, and other related cloud technologies;
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies;
- Knowledge of design patterns;
- Good communication skills.
- Young and friendly team,
- Corporate and social events,
- Social package (additional medical insurance, Multisport or sports activities compensation, etc.),
- Free English and German courses.
dolnośląskie / Wrocław