Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Nokia Academy is a project created by Research&Development Centre in Wrocław. It is a series of intensive, free online lectures and workshops conducted by our specialists.
If you want to start your career in ICT, but you don’t have enough commercial experience to join us as a regular employee, Nokia Academy might be something for you!
Nokia Academy is a project dedicated to ambitious and fast-learning candidates who want to gain more knowledge from the testing area and continue their professional career at Nokia after the program.
What are the requirements:
- At least basic knowledge in one of the areas: Linux, script languages, telecommunication, TCP/IP models, testing methodology,
- At least secondary education,
- Communicative level of Polish and English,
- Having your own computer .
- Two months of workshop and lectures in the area of software and hardware testing,
- Support from our qualified trainers,
- Possibility of hiring after the program for the best participants.
Please, remember to attach your CV while applying for this opportunity.