Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
Customer Pricing Team in Wroclaw, as part of Mobile Networks Commercial Management, connects telecommunications with business. We structure Nokia’s offers commercially, to achieve short- and long-term objectives to increase the value of our company. As a member of our team, you will have an opportunity to work with different teams and stakeholders across the whole organization and have an influence on the growth of our business, by contributing to winning new deals with the highest possible profit for Nokia.
Our centralized Pricing Team supports different markets like EUR/MEA/APJ/NAM LAT, so depending on the agreed conditions this position may require work on early/late hours in terms of aligning with time zones.
What you will learn and contribute to
We are looking for a Pricing Specialist to join our team in Wroclaw. In this job You will be responsible for implementation of pricing strategies and definition of business cases to ensure competitive positioning and profitability of offered solution.
- Support a Pricing Manager/Pricing Director in preparation of pricing strategy and customer offers,
- Support the creation of price benchmarking,
- Interact with Nokia Sales and Solution Teams for offer generation,
- Calculate business case in the respective Nokia tools,
- Document pricing assumptions and communicate to relevant teams.
Your skills and experience
- Mix of technical skills and business understanding
- Analytical, problem solving and synthesis skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel (for daily calculations)
It would be nice if you also had:
- Previous experience in pricing or sales will be a clear plus,
- Eagerness to learn,
- Ability to work under time pressure and flexibility,
- Team player aproach
What we offer
Nokia standard offering:
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.