Ten Square Games - were playing a serious game.
We dont beat about the bush. Were transparent in everything we do. And we do a lot. Were the leaders in mobile and social games production in Poland. Were proud of our worldwide hits: Lets Fish and Fishing Clash. Weve engaged millions of players and still aspire for more. Now, its time you join us as were expanding big time!
If youre looking for a job with great people, friendly and stress-free atmosphere, and a lot of challenges - come to us!
Were currently seeking a Product/Game Designer for one of our products.
- Co-creation / creation of game mechanics;
- Preparation of design documentation;
- Gameplay systems balancing;
- Coordination of work on implementation from the design side;
- Taking care of efficient communication between the design and programming teams.
- At least 2-3 years of commercial experience as a Game Designer;
- Good analytical skills;
- Google Sheets/Excel knowledge (basic scripts are nice to have);
- Knowledge of free to play / mobile games/card games industry & KPIs;
- Ability to use Unity Engine;
- Version control system knowledge (Sourcetree);
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- Independence and self-discipline;
- Passion for games and creative, open mind.
- Java Script basics.
- Steady job in Wrocław;
- Remuneration based on experience and skills;
- Possibility to develop in the mobile technology business;
- Flexible working hours;
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Friendly environment, fresh fruit in the kitchen, playroom, table football, social meetings, and company trips;
- Individually-adjusted training sessions and workshops.