Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and Cloud RAN BTS).
You will be part of our cross-location/country team focusing on product-, program- and RCA/EDA management for products of the Radio Access Business Unit.
Are you passionate about quality management and solving problems?
As Product Quality Manager with Customer Focus being part of our team, you will:
- be the key interface from BU quality team in the preparation of customer quality review meetings towards customer teams and management
- be responsible for creating customer presentable slideware in cooperation with unit representatives and be an example to unit level quality managers by providing high quality output of your work
- be responsible for coordinating the work done within units and consolidation of related material with all involved stakeholders assuring high quality output of those
- be aware about all highlights, escalations and requested improvements of assigned customers and actively participate in Customer Quality Guild
- initiate and follow up quality improvement actions and projects for the assigned customers within all units
- be responsible for quality assurance and control for the complete product (e.g. 5G, SRAN), including product phase-out, metrics, KPI’s consolidation, performing deep dives in critical areas and participation in related quality guilds
- Excellent quality and process management specialized skills
- Experience in interworking with customer teams, R&D and testing teams from different units
- Excellent skills in creating slides and documents to be presented to customers and management.
- Good networking skills in international environment and ability to work with different cultures
It would be nice if you also had:
- Quality Certification by a higher Six Sigma Quality Belt is a plus
- Passionate, and high sense of responsibility and dare to drive
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Good at communication capabilities in English (verbal and written)
- Good program/project management skills
- SW development/testing methodologies knowledge
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.