ACB Group - Design and Construct
ACB Design and Construct is an Irish Companyat the cutting edge of technology constantly striving to develop our team to excellence. At ACB Group we provide complete design and build solutions for external envelope projects, including roofing and façade systems along with internal cladding and glazing solutions. ACB Group is the first Specialist Contractor in our sector to deliver BIM (Digital) Design and Construction.
We want to employ a highly motivated individual to join us on our growth journey and form part of a high-performance team. Previous external envelope design experience an advantage but not required.
This position would suit an Architectural Technologist or Structural Technician/Detailer.
Zarobki w wysokości od 11 tyś. zł. do 13.5 tyś. zł. / €2500 - €300
Remote working opportunity with occasional site visits.
- Information production based on BIM (3D Models), including shop drawings, details and QTOs
- Ensure design risk assessments are carried out before and during a construction project
- Liaise with the Main Contractor, Architect, Structural Engineer and manufacturers/suppliers during the design process
- Manage Technical Submittals for the various systems used on each individual project
- Manage ITP’s (Inspection and Test Plans) during the construction phase
- Ensure design is in compliance with Specification and Bill of Quantities
- Revit experience essential, minimum of 1-2 years
- Good working Knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Suite
- Ability to work to BIM Level 2 standards
- Knowledge of Navisworks and clash detection procedures would be beneficial
- Previous experience in cladding / roofing preferred
- Employment will be on a Business to Business (B2B) basis