We are looking for a skilled and experienced SCADA Specialist, with great electrical skills and extensive knowledge about the renewables industry, who can supporting customers and colleagues in solving advanced SCADA issues. If this sounds like you, you might be our new colleague for the Service department in Wroclaw, Poland.
- Scheduled proactive service and maintenance.
- Out of warranty inspections, SCADA audits, and aftersales.
- Troubleshoot advanced SCADA issues.
- Find technical solutions for our customers.
- The ideal candidate for this position has a minimum of 4-5 years of direct work experience with SCADA systems at a high level from working within the preferably renewable energy industry.
- We expect that you have a good understanding of networks, and you are familiar with communication protocols, including OPC, DNP3, Modbus, and IEC standards 101, 104, and 61850. You are able to quickly learn and understand the IT infrastructure in different customer set-ups and how to integrate SCADA systems into existing IT enterprise solutions.
Besides showing your expertise within IT and SCADA systems, you will support our team of
Service Specialists by:
- Being a great team-player as well as a good self-starter.
- Showing you are proactive, service-minded, and able to work well with customers.
- Having attention to detail and a strong quality focus.
- Applying excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Working within tight deadlines, and staying focused under pressure.
- Possessing good communication skills in English (German is an extra plus)
As our new SCADA Specialist, you will be given a lot of responsibility and opportunities for growth. This job offers a variety of different tasks and is great for someone who thrives in a dynamic organization, where adaptability and collaboration are key.
You will be offered a high degree of freedom and will be given the opportunity to play a vital role in developing company. Besides a competitive benefit package, we offer a friendly and entrepreneurial environment with innovative and bright people. As our new employee, we will make sure to bring you well on board, introducing you to your new colleagues, our culture, and giving you a thorough introduction to all functions, so you will be off to a great start.