Be Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, a Banking organization, we are hiring a C++ Developer.
Place of work: Warsaw or remote
You will be a part of the development team working towards decommissioning of the old platform used for financial market research by the banks and developing and customizing a new platform according to the client’s needs. The platform resolves the dependencies between the infrastructure provider and the data suppliers. The use of an open interface standard makes it possible to transfer heterogeneous system landscapes into a standardized platform. All data traffic is routed and managed via the platform. Entitlement processes, the creation of reports, authorization concepts, non-uniform interfaces, and much more can be harmonized and the operative effort can be reduced or automated considerably.
- Strong C++ development experience
- Experience with scripting, especially with Bash
- Experience in Linux /Unix environment is preferred
- Experience with Perl would be nice to have
- Knowledge of data structures would be an asset
- Ability to write high-quality code
- Fluency in English
- Ability to start in October / November
- Valid Polish work permit
- Competitive salary (110 - 130 PLN p/h net + VAT on B2B)
- Friendly & open-minded team
- International environment
- Healthcare and multisport program
- Opportunity to work fully remotely
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is our top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working mostly from home at the moment. Be safe.