This is a hybrid role as a mix of Trainer and Quality Analyst for Accounts Receivable or Market Ops processes.
The Quality Analyst role is performing quality sample checks based on agreed success criteria and reporting that to determine the process health check. QA observations result in determining gaps in agents understanding of processes, feed inputs to process SOP writers and training teams and therein helps to determine the effectiveness of process from all dimensions.
The Trainer role is the embodiment of the operational excellence team who work in a matrix model with QA and SOP writers. The objective of the function is to ensure that training team works with the QA, takes feedback from QA with respect to observations from process audits, understands how process documentation has been reflected to make changes for gaps identified during the course of audits, feedback shared from customer and from operations to create a holistic process training program. Trainer is also responsible to cooperate with New Joiners to help to settle in the new environment and take part in the New Hire Buddy initiative.
- Conducts and supports process and refreshers trainings Prepares training content
- Creates and maintains controls within the assigned process
- Performs regular (daily, weekly, monthly) and ad hoc quality audits
- Quality metrics analysis – implementing mitigating and correcting actions in case they are not met, in cooperation with leadership team
- Contact with the Client and Process Lead, taking part in conference calls
- Prepares reports
- Provides feedback to team members
- Supports quality dispute process
- Maintains proper knowledge level of the Team through trainings and updating documentation
- Identifies improvement fields, promotes and participates in quality projects
- Participates in new hires onboarding process
- Experience in delivering process trainings, facilitation knowledge and trainer skillset would be as asset
- Fluent in English
- BA degree minimum
- Understanding of root cause analysis
- Experience with CRM applications
- Excel knowledge
- Understanding of case management process
- Good written communication skills preferred
- Attention to detail, apply judgement on the job and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Good time management, prioritization skills and ability to work without close supervision and under pressure
- Flexibility and ability to adjust to fast changing environment
- Attractive salary and stable job offer- employment contract
- Medical care with dentist for you and your family
- Cafeteria benefits & multisport card
- Recognition program
- Opportunities to grow internal promotions in Poland & abroad!
- Opportunities to develop co-financed training programs, free training platforms: UDEMY, Busuu
- Opportunity to make a difference: volunteering programs
- Great atmosphere, fun team