Established in 1997, with locations in Central & Eastern Europe and 290 full-time dedicated professionals, COMAC MEDICAL is a full-service providers of CRO and SMO with headquarter in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
What is expected to be done?
- Support all types of feasibility inquiries at the respective site;
- Asist the site team with regards to subject pre-selection and recruitment;
- Help the site team in subjects’ visits planning and preparation;
- Organize various source of documentation;
- Complete Case Report Form and maintain Investigator Site File;
- Participate and coordinate any trainings and meetings (incl. Investigator Meetings) related to a specific study;
- Collaborate with the site team for any adverse events and safety information reporting and escalation;
- Organize and coordinate logistic of study medication, other study supplies and biological samples;
- Ensure timely site equipment maintenance and calibration;
- Handle subject expenses reimbursement;
- Support project team in the collection of site-specific documents;.
- Support the site team in audit/inspection preparation, as needed
Why join Comac Medical?
- Great team of knowledgeable, high-achieving and experienced professionals;
- International and diverse work atmosphere;
- Challenging projects in a different therapeutical area as well as in early phases;
- Opportunity to enrich professional skills and progress in career development;
- Competitive salary and social benefits.
dolnośląskie / Wrocław