Frontiers is an award-winning open science platform and leading research publisher.
We are one of the largest and most cited publishers in the world. To date, our 200,000 available research papers have received over one billion page views, downloads, and two million citations.
Our journals cover science, health, humanities and social sciences, engineering and sustainable development. We are constantly expanding our activities with new academic disciplines, thanks to which more scientists can publish in open access.
Be part of our publishing revolution and help us change the way research is published, evaluated and communicated to the world.
We are looking for a person to join our team for the position of a specialist supervising the scientific review process - remote work Poland.
As part of open access publishing, you will provide professional service to our authors, reviewers and editors during the scientific review, ensuring a timely and reliable process of publishing articles in our journals.
Who we are?
Our mission is to make science open so that everyone can lead a healthy life on a healthy planet.
- Supporting the operational processes of peer reviewing scientific papers on the FRONTIERS publishing platform
- Monitoring and eliminating delays during the review and publication process
- Ongoing communication with authors, reviewers, editors and colleagues from other departments on matters related to the review / publication process
- Quality control to ensure a fair review process without conflicts of interest
- Analyzing and providing proactive recommendations for the development and improvement of the publishing platform
- Preferred experience in administrative and office work, customer service or administrative work
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Excellent organizational skills with a focus on proactive search for effective solutions and providing exceptional customer service You
- achieve goals and results, you like a dynamic work environment You work
- well in a team and you can work remotely
- Experience in the peer review process and knowledge of Saleforce will be an advantage.
- We are a publishing house employing over 50 nationalities in seven locations around the world. You will have the opportunity to work with authors, editors, and editors from leading academic colleges.
- 26 days of leave a year + 4 days of additional leave
- Participation in the companys annual bonus
- system Flexible work system and the possibility of remote work throughout Poland
- Extensive learning opportunities thanks to cooperation with LinkedIn Learning
- 3 days of volunteering via our online platform
- Access to the Headspace application
- Online yoga classes