Nokia is looking for an entry level engineer to join Nokia Software Team as a System Upgrade / Advanced Care for CORE products, to plan and perform technical activities, to serve the customer and bring expertise to the customer site on need basis.
What work you’ll be doing:
- Plan, test, troubleshoot, execute upgrade/updates and other advance care services on customer networks.
- Review network problems and ensures all learning’s are shared with appropriate stakeholders.
- Develop scripts/macros to perform health checks to speed up troubleshooting efforts.
- Perform lab testing to ensure major SW releases challenges and best practices are included in Troubleshooting Guides, working alongside Global Core Care Delivery and Research & Development.
- Review recently published Technical Notes and Change Notes to ensure fastest problem solving when encountering known problems.
- Launch, trials and pilot projects support and SW upgrades/updates.
- Work with Nokia Core products and CloudBand / VMW, integration interfaces or with development and implementation of a respective area of technology.
- You’re a graduated engineer in Telecommunications, IT or Electronic Engineering
- You’re open to work in the international environment
- You have knowledge about Mobile Networks (GMS, UMTS, LTE) and IP Networks
- You know GSM/UMTS/LTE system validation (end-to-end performance, KPI handling, mobile devices)
- You have knowledge in Linux, Enterprise/Cloud Environments
- You’re good team player and able to work independently
- You’re able to communicate in English (both written and spoken)
- You’re willing to expand knowledge
- You’re ready to support 24/7 duty in case needed
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
If it sounds exciting for you, were are looking forward to you joining us!