Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Nokia’s People organization is responsible for leading a business-driven people strategy and offering people and workplace services to all Nokia employees. We partner closely with the business to provide a motivated and engaged workforce that is fit for the future.
What you will learn and contribute to
- Take full ownership of and manage end-to-end recruitment processes for your business lines, by providing exceptional organization and project management skills, enabling the business to trust and have full confidence in your execution of their hiring plans
- Identify and research new innovative and creative sourcing methods through social media, direct sourcing, and alternative avenues
- Build and maintain partnerships with Business Leaders, People Managers, People Partners, Sourcing Team, and external partners to deliver workforce and talent attraction plans
- Act as the subject matter expert on recruiting markets, competitive trends, compensation, and other relevant areas
- Manage communication and cooperation among individuals and groups including conflict resolution, stress management, diversity awareness, and teamwork to promote overall success
- Support and promote the global brand for recruiting functions and student hiring initiatives. Attend local events as needed.
- Deliver the best candidate and hiring manager experience
Your skills and experience
- Extensive professional experience in the talent attraction area in a multinational company, ideally in IT sector,
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written; proven experience of establishing, maintaining, and developing working relationships at all levels
- Outstanding project and program management skills; productive and efficient in planning and executing work with multiple projects/priorities
- Strong detail orientation, follow up and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced and flexible environment
- Oral and written fluency in English and Polish
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs, and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered. In addition:
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Lunch card
- No dress code
- Volunteer time off
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.