*Please note that the position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria
Become a member of the greatest team of one of the biggest and well-known airline companies.
- Daily communication with customers
- Respond to clients’ requests and provide accurate information
- Be positive, friendly, and supportive
- Very good level of Polish
- Good level of English
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Self-motivation and result-orientation
- IATA certificate will be a plus
- Relocation assistance
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Fully paid training
- Special discounts and offers (Food vouchers, Multisport card, etc.)
- Additional health insurance & Transportation allowance
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Continuous support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses & Recognition programs
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, apply now!
About us: TELUS International Europe is the leader in the BPO sector in Bulgaria. We have almost 50,000 team members across 20 countries. TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and creative customer service support for global customers in over 50 languages.