Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
About the project
You will be responsible for preparing timely and regular reporting of the funded projects. The daily duties also include ongoing monitoring and internal control of projects, collecting and archiving project documentation and supporing during external audits. Your scope of work will include cooperation with other similar team/individuals across Company.
- Preparing regular requests for payments – (Excel, SL2014, EC Portal)
- Preparing regular project reports and project plan updates
- Collecting internal project documentation (invoices, payslips, employment contracts, payments, etc.)
- Data collecting and archiving documentation during project durability
- Aligning project plans with internal plans of project stakeholders (updating and aligning with BU plans)
- Promoting projects externally, according to funding authorities requirements
- Serving as a direct contact point towards funding authorities
- Supporting controls and audits – taking care of positive outcomes
- very good command of English in speech and writing
- very good working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Teams)
- knowledge of operational programmes in the 2014–2020 perspective (especially OP Smart growth) and interest in the subject of structural funds
- basic finance knowledge
- preferred fields of study: accounting, finance
- accountability, good organisation of work, mathematical skills
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- MS Excel
- MS Power Point
- MS Teams