Oferta przeniesiona do archiwum
Six Sigma Black Belt Specialist
- Lead continuous improvement projects as Black Belt and support project team members with application and facilitation of problem solving methods and process (DFSS, DMAIC, 8D);
- Train and coach employees and staff in Six Sigma methods (e.g. Green Belt Training, Measurement System Analysis, Process Capability, DOE, QFD) at the site and support global team as trainer;
- Identify, plan and track improvement opportunities (hard savings, efficiency increase, process improvements, product robustness) in collaboration with the management team;
- Evaluate progress of Green Belts competencies and work with them towards certification;
- Establish systematic approach to Basic Problem Solving and Advanced Problem Solving for product issues.
- Bachelors/Masters engineering degree;
- Several years of experience in quality, Six Sigma or similar role, ideally in automotive industry;
- Competent in Six Sigma methods, Processes and Tools (e.g. GB Certified, BB Certificate);
- Self-confident, outstanding communication skills, analytical mindset and experience as coach/trainer;
- Very good English language skills;
- Flexibility to travel to other location to support trainings/workshops.
- Good working environment;
- Exposure to modern technologies;
- Career opportunities;
- Attractive salary structure;
- Discounts on goods and services;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work in a multinational team;
- Development Opportunities in Problem Solving Competency.